Canadian Privacy (Online)
What to expect:
This online training is a robust, interactive opportunity to learn about critical privacy concepts that are also integral to the CIPP/C exam. It is not purely a "test prep" course, nor does taking the training guarantee you'll pass your exam.
It's appropriate for professionals who plan to certify, as well for those who want to deepen their privacy knowledge.
Give yourself the best chance of passing an exam by studying for at least 20 hours, and reviewing the additional free resources found here.
Please note, between major releases of the IAPP's online training programs, content updates and corrections will be listed here. Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
What you’ll get:
Your course includes everything you need to get started. And if you decide to aim for a credential, you'll have a head start!
- Unlimited access to an online presentation that you can pause and review anytime, anywhere
- Interactive quizzes to check your mastery of the subject matter
- Course textbooks (shipped directly to you)
- Sample questions (immediately accessible through your MyIAPP portal)
What you’ll take away:
- Instruction based on the body of knowledge for the globally recognized Certified Information Privacy Professional/Canada (CIPP/C) credential
- Sought-after skills you can start applying right away
- Know-how you need to advance your career
What you need (system requirements):
- Windows: Internet Explorer 6 and later, Firefox 1.x and later, Safari 3 and later, Google Chrome, Opera 9.5 and later
- Macintosh: Safari 3 and later, Firefox 1.x and later, Google Chrome
- Linux: Firefox 1.x and later
- Flash Player 6.0.79 or later. (Flash Player 7 or later recommended.)