Free IAPP Web Conference:
Brought to You by TRUSTe
Privacy Impact Assessments: Insights from Benchmarking Global Companies
Broadcast Date: Thursday, July 30th, 2015
1 to 2 p.m. EDT
Privacy impact assessments (PIAs) are the backbone of a great data privacy management program, and according to recent research, the average company conducts 59 PIAs per year. There are a wide variety of assessment types, however, and for many companies little clarity exists around which type best fits their organization’s needs and how to efficiently utilize them.
Join us to hear insights on how top global companies are using PIAs from the TRUSTe 2015 Privacy Assessment Benchmarking Study and how PIAs can benefit your organization. This panel of experts will discuss how they are using privacy assessments, some of the challenges to be faced and what strategies you can use to overcome these obstacles.
What you’ll take away:
• How to evaluate your privacy management processes
• Insight on what other organizations are doing with PIAs
• Tools to identify gaps and to report to management confidently on the status of your privacy program
, Chief Privacy Officer, Baxter International
, Group Head of Data Protection & Privacy, BSkyB
, Senior Privacy Consultant and Product Manager, TRUSTe
, Director of Privacy & Information Security Governance, SVB Financial Group
CPEs available: CIPM, Privacy Operational Lifecycle, CIPP/C, Public Sector Laws and Practices, CIPP/E, Laws and Regulations, CIPP/G, Laws, CIPP/US, U.S. Privacy Environment, CIPT, Core Privacy Concepts
In connection with this sponsored web conference (called the “Innovation Series”), the IAPP provides an attendee list to the sponsor(s) of the Innovation Series for that particular web conference, which includes attendee names, titles, organizations and email addresses.
We have contracted with the sponsors so that they are:
• Only allowed to contact you about the subject of the Innovation Series;
• Not allowed to pass your email to a third party;
• Not allowed to retain your email if they have not established a business relationship with you after six months, and
• Obligated to provide you with a proper opt-out mechanism to prevent subsequent communications.
If you do not wish for your information to be passed along to the Innovation Series sponsor(s), you should not sign up for this free web conference. Alternatively, you may access the archive of the Innovation Series without providing information to sponsors. However, access to the archive is not live and provides less functionality.